Gluten Free Cakes & Bakes

Gluten Free Cakes & Bakes
A selection from our range

Friday 26 August 2011

Making progress

Slow but steady progress setting up GloriousGlutenFreeFoods. Multiple strands of work going on, collecting recipes, baking and tasting, compiling lists of contacts, sampling packaging material. Lots of to-do lists appearing and items being regularly ticked off as completed.
Main issue now is waiting for web designer to work on website; she has end of August deadlines for lots of her work so once next week is over will be able to get on with mine. I also need to source some good labels to go on the cake and muffin boxes.
This all feels very exciting but at the moment it's all outlay so I must increase my sales soon to start getting some income.
Once website up and running and I have labels for the boxes I'm going to plan a launch. Target is early December so I can catch the Xmas market.

No comments:

Post a Comment